A user will be able to reconfigure their Homepage according to their preferences and access rights. The ability to display Attendance, Behaviour etc and to set a refresh rate for each section, where an automatic refresh would be beneficial, is also available.
There is however a refresh rate configured automatically for some Homepage panels and these are as follows:
1. Attendance Summary - 30 minutes (due to be reduced to 10 minutes for June 09 release - to be confirmed)
2. My Timeline - 1 minute
3. My Messages - 30 seconds
4. School Diary - 30 minutes
5. Missing Registers - 10 minutes
6. My Favourites - 2 minutes
7. Behaviour Incident Summary - 4 minutes 20 seconds
8. Today's Behaviour Details - 4 minutes 20 seconds
9. Achievement Summary - 3 minutes 45 seconds
10.Today's Achievements - 3 minutes 45 seconds
For Primary schools, the notification period is pre-defined
For Secondary schools, the notification period is taken from the Timetable
This is due to the Homepage refresh taking place at 09:09, which in turn pushes the Missing Register notification to take place 10 minutes after that time, at 09:19.
Where the Missing Register notification refresh is due before the Homepage, the Homepage refresh is given priority and the Missing Register notification is completed at the next opportunity.