For Safer Web Browsing, an SSL certificate must be installed to allow the interception of secure web traffic.
- Once connected to the WiFi network, open Safari and browse to link below.
- Select Allow
- Select Install at both prompts
This will have installed the certificate, however there are a few additional steps needed to 'Trust' this certificate.
- Select the Settings app on your phone, then select General, and then About.
- Select Certificate Trust Settings at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap the slide for SonicWALL Firewall DPI-SSL to enable the trust setting
- Select Continue. You can now close this screen and access the internet as usual.