To access a terminal server via a Windows PC, do the following:
1) Click the Start menu button in the bottom left of your screen.
2) Search for Remote Desktop Connection, and click the first result you get.
3) In the window that opens, you will be presented with a box within which you can type a connection address. This address will have been given to you by your ICT engineer. Click connect once you have entered it.
4) You will now be presented with two boxes where you should enter your computer username and your computer password. Click OK.
5) After clicking OK, you will be logged in to the remote access system. Depending on whether you have a secondary authentication system, please check your mobile device for an authorisation request.
6) Remember to sign out of the remote access system once you're finished, to free up available resources for other users.